- April 16th, End of Fifth Grading Period.
- April 21st, Staff Development Day. No School.
- May 8th, Open House. 6:30-8:00 PM
- May 30, 8th Grade Six Flags Field Trip
- June 6, 8th Grade Promotion, Last Day of School
Last chance to get our yearbook! They are going fast and when they are gone, they are gone. There are about 400 students who have not bought yearbooks, and only about 100 left of the print run.
CPR at PJHS
Recently, all PJHS students were trained over two days with the help of our PE department and a team of first responders, nurses, and other health professionals that were organized through Sonoma County. Everybody did an incredible job. The students were also praised by the volunteers who couldn't say enough about how great they did practicing and taking it all very seriously.
BANTAM PRIDE NEWSLETTER
Read about this here.